Work with me
As a photo-creator, story-teller and wanderer, I am Interested in collaborating – available for projects world-wide.
To inquire about creative collaborations, sponsorship, commissioned work, or just to say hello fill out the form below.
Note: Do not email through offering your services eg Multimedia development, website development etc, as these are classified as spam emails and will be immediately deleted. Save your self time and avoid sending.
Before Contacting us
Frequently Asked Questions
– Please review the ‘Frequently asked questions’ page first to ensure your questions hasn’t already been covered. Otherwise contact us through our Facebook page or the contact form below.
Media / Advertisers
– Please note unpaid advertising or marketing requests are not accepted – these will be marked as Spam and deleted. Please see the ‘Work with us’ page for more details before contacting us.
Interview or site features
– We love to be featured and be interviewed by other fellow travelers or media outlets. Please have a read on the ‘Work with us page’ first and then send through your request on here. Look forward to hearing from you!
Travel advice or consultations
– As one of a few paid travel related activities, I also welcome requests for travel consultations and travel planning guidance sessions. This can be done through Skype video or voice chat. Refer to the ‘Travel consultations and services’ page for more information
Love sending postcards?
– If you love sending postcards from your travels, then we’d love to receive them and hear about your epic travels. Feel free to post to our P.O. Box address in Melbourne – Australia – which is listed below.
For other questions or feedback (Not addressed in the above areas) please fill the contact form below. Thank you.
Guidance on how to contact us
Please fill in the below ‘contact form’ – for any enquiries, feedback or opportunities you may have.
I will respond within 2-3 working business days.
Note: Fields marked with ‘Required‘ are required to be filled in.
Life through the Lens
P.O. Box 302
*Use the website form above*